No longer a Cold War…
There is an open war now waged by the global elites, corporate media, mainstream education and the political establishment on men and masculinity. The intensity of this long form assault only increases if the man is an American holding to Christian faith, patriotism, and traditional values. These institutional elites instead promote victimhood, sexual deviancy, moral degeneration and a progressive reliance on the state. The real question is…Why?
The reason for this is clear:
A totalitarian society can only survive if the male population has been gelded, emasculated, and disenfranchised. By removing this natural bulwark against tyranny, the elites can centralize power and pursue collectivist tyranny unopposed. For this reason, traditional masculinity is under assault at every turn – and it’s why both men and women should join forces to fight back against this common enemy.
Here are 10 WAYS in which the state has declared war on men and masculinity:
- Sperm counts amongst men have significantly decreased over the last half century and particularly over the last 25 years. In most western countries, sperm counts have dropped by as much as 50% since 1960, partially due to pesticides and endocrine- disrupting chemicals pervading our food and water supply. The connection between falling sperm counts and the open calls by innumerable elitists to drastically reduce world population by as much as 95% is now being made.
- Chemical Warfare “Feminizing” Boys. Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics, is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone and reducing masculine behavior.
- Degradation of Masculine Role Models: today’s entertainment industry routinely portrays traditional men as clueless and bumbling oafs at best and more often as aggressive sexual predators.
- Metrosexual Malaise: There is a deliberate confusion of gender roles contributing to a generation of “metrosexual” men who are promiscuous, unwilling to commit to a relationship and unable to fulfil a woman’s basic needs for healthy companionship, physical protection, or the role of a husband and father.
- Cultural Marxism: Establishment-controlled second wave feminism, universities, corporate ESG scores, and many churches are now advancing the doctrine of cultural Marxism, which claims that oppression emerges from patriarchal society and culture, rather than the government, thus hiding their responsibility.
- Celebration of Gender Reversal: From Harry Styles sporting sundresses, to biological men competing in women’s sports, to many of the most well-known medical institutions promoting and celebrating penectomy and orchiectomy (testicle and penis amputation) on teen boys, the attack on men cannot be more obvious…or literal.
- Male “Privilege” Trap: The “privilege trap” asserts the ludicrous notion that a man’s viewpoint has no value because of his gender and furthermore the color of his skin or his country of origin. This is an inherently sexist and racist position, yet it is routinely used by leftists to shout down their ideological adversaries and silence male voices. Unfortunately, the “privilege trap” silences the very men who have the most to offer.
- Legal System Discrimination: it is widely acknowledged that courts heavily favor women and discriminate against men. Family courts are a 60 billion dollar per year industry, with men only receiving custody of their children in around 10 percent of divorce cases. False allegations against men in family courts are becoming the norm, as there are no repercussions when proven false.
- Pornography: Believe it or not, it’s true. The porn industry is part of a well-orchestrated plan to rid the world of masculine energy, starting with our young boys. Disney openly promotes LGBTQ agendas, same with children’s books, Amazon and more. By the time these kids are teenagers, they are sex obsessed without knowing it. Porn steps in to fill that gap. As teenagers, most boys are already addicted to porn and masturbation that within a couple of years, they are so hooked on the cheap dopamine that their brain rewires itself. This creates lazy, unmotivated, and uncreative men. For the few who are still masculine, the feminist movement shows up to say they are toxic.
- Masculinity as a Dirty Word: Every gender-bending self-idolization is encouraged and celebrated as some magical, revelatory personal truth. For men, however, everything about their nature is condemned. Young boys play-fighting are punished. Aggression is labeled “toxic.” Competition and rivalry are derided. Our “woke” military and “asleep” president put on full display with their Afghanistan retreat how lethal emasculated leadership can be.
There is a famous phrase: “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good
times. Good times create weak men. And weak men create hard times.” Where would you say we are now? Are those hard times I hear knocking loudly on the door?
America is suffocating from the lack of strong male leadership. Many men know this but have chosen to look the other way and just focus on their careers, hoping that someone else will come in to fix the problems. Newsflash: That ain’t gonna happen. You ARE the answer.
Men of strength and spiritual grounding are needed right now more than ever, and this demand will only grow in the coming years. Men who are AWAKE, AWARE and AVAILABLE to themselves, their families, and their local communities. Men who are physically capable, of sound and sober mind, and spiritually grounded in their connection to the God of the Bible.
This is what Warrior MBS is all about.
I want you to know, I understand where you are. I’ve been mentally beat, physically injured, uncertain about the future and due to my own failures, fearful that I just don’t have what it takes to be the man I believe God intended for me to be. In other words, I get it. We are in this together.
If you are ready for your own personal Great Reset, followed by your own Great Awakening, join the Warrior MBS Team. I won’t lie to you, the next 70 days will stretch you, but nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Just be confident that as you get stronger, you will begin to thrive on the challenges. I’m in this with you. Let’s do this!